We are regularly out on the Web. When we find a great site we list it.
- The Federation for Children with Special Needs
Sources for parents who care for children with special needs, including links to a nationwide directory of Parent Centers on Disability.
- Massachusetts Advocates for Children
Massachusetts Advocates for Children, formerly Massachusetts Advocacy Center, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to being an independent and effective voice for children who face significant barriers to equal educational and life opportunities. MAC works to overcome these barriers by changing conditions for many children, while also helping one child at a time.
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
MRC promotes dignity for individuals with disabilities through employment and independent living in the community.
- Massachusetts Neuropsychological Society
- Statewide Head Injury Program
- Massachusetts Brain Injury Association
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
Since 1963, LDA has provided support to people with learning disabilities, their parents, teachers and other professionals.
- Learning Disabilities Worldwide
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
The mission of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke is to reduce the burden of neurological disease - a burden borne by every age group, by every segment of society, by people all over the world.